Centrifugal pumps are among the most popular types of pumps used in municipal applications. Centrifugal pumps are designed for safely and efficiently pumping and transferring liquids in all types of applications, including water transportation, water treatment, collections and more. Flo-Line Technology is a top supplier of vertical turbine pumps, submersible pumps and more. We stock the latest technologies from leading brands to ensure that you have the best available solution to meet your specific pumping needs.
Municipal Centrifugal Pumps Top Models
Flow-Line Technology is proud to partner with the leading municipal pump manufacturers, including ABS, Sulzer, Johnston and more. Browse our popular municipal centrifugal pumps below or contact a representative for assistance in determining which pump is best suited for you.
- Vertical Turbine Pumps
- 100 to 8,000 GPM
- Pressures up to 524 PSI
- Ground water, deep well pump
- NSF-61 Certified for Drinking Water
- 10-10,000 GPM, 600 ft. TDH, 400°F
- SS, Alloys, Wear Resistant
- Chemical Process, Pulp & Paper, Water
- Submersible pumps and mixers
- Premium efficiency motors
- Superior non-clog designs
- Water & sewage transfer/treatment
Centrifugal Pump Benefits
Flo-Line Technology’s comprehensive selection of centrifugal pumps offer an array of unique benefits that vary by application. From solids handling to water transfer, we have the right solution for you. Some notable features include but are not limited to:
- Construction in Plastics, Cast Iron, Stainless steel & other alloys
- Self-priming options
- A wide range of flows and pressures.
- Solids handling and Wear-resistant options
- Rubber lined options and more
Contact Flo-Line Technology
Request a quote on municipal pumps to meet your application needs, or contact Flo-Line Technology for more information.