Centrifugal pumps are mechanical pumping devices designed to transport fluids in industrial applications. Flo-Line is a proud partner of industry leading centrifugal pump manufacturers such as Sulzer, Metso-Outec, Kontro, Ansimag, and Waukesha, We offer self-priming pumps, vertical in-line pumps, single and multi-stage centrifugal pumps, variable speed pumps, and more. Contact us today to find the pump system, pump part, or pump-specific service to meet your general or industrial needs.
Centrifugal Pumps for Demanding Industrial Applications
Centrifugal pumps apply centrifugal force by way of rotating impellers to induce liquid flow from a low level to a high level. Various centrifugal pump models will usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Radial pumps: High pressure, low flow rate. Fluid enters through a horizontal suction flange and exists through a vertical outflow flange, allowing the discharge to remain perpendicular to the pump’s shaft.
- Axial pumps: High flow rate, low pressure head. Fluid moves parallel to the shaft, designed to handle applications with greater flow.
- Mixed flow pumps: Mixes both radial and axial functions. Ideal for high flow rate applications that require operation at variable speeds.
Industrial Centrifugal Pumps from Leading Manufacturers
Sulzer PPS Centrifugal Pumps
Sulzer PPS centrifugal pumps are a good fit for demanding applications: oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, pulp and paper, power generation, chemical process, water, as well as general industry.
- 10-10,000 GPM, 600 ft. TDH, 400°F
- Self-priming, wear-resistant, horizontal ANSI, split case, API-610, dynamic seal
- Variable speed controls allow for energy efficiency
- Duplex stainless steel standard materials of construction
Kontro Centrifugal Pumps
Kontro centrifugal pumps are used throughout a number of industries, including oil, refineries, heat transfer, equipment manufacturing, petrochemicals, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. Ideal for toxic, aggressive, hot, or crystallizing (total product containment) applications.
- 10-5000 gpm, variable PSI, temperature up to 750°F
- 316SS with Silicon Carbide internal bearings, optional Alloy 20 or Alloy C, and PTFE gaskets
Ansimag Centrifugal Pumps
Ansimag centrifugal pumps are specifically designed for chemical processing and high or low flow applications. These pumps are able to service acid, acetone, aluminum chloride, ammonia, caustic soda, and more.
- Non-metallic, magnetically driven
- End Suction, self-priming & vertical in-line
- Zero emissions, environmentally safe
Waukesha Sanitary Pumps
Sanitary pumps from Waukesha are frequently used in food & beverage, extraction, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Stainless steel sanitary & food grade
- Centrifugal & rotary lobe
Metso Outotec Centrifugal Pumps
Metso Outotec pumps are ideal for slurry handling, dredging, mining, and dewatering applications.
- 50-40,000 GPM, 250 ft TDH
- Rubber lined, metallic construction
Features & Benefits of Industrial Centrifugal Pumps
The type of centrifugal pump you choose will depend on the needs of your application, applicable industry requirements, and viscosity. Centrifugal pumps provide a range of benefits, including:
- Corrosion resistant
- Energy efficient
- Long service life
- Low maintenance
- Space saving
- Application versatility
Contact Flo-Line Today to Discuss Your Industrial Centrifugal Pump Needs
Request a quote on centrifugal water pumps or other centrifugal pumps for your industrial or municipal application, or contact Flo-Line Technology for more information on our complete lineup of pumping solutions.