Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps
Air operated diaphragm pumps are ideal for fluid transfer applications. Typical markets include oil & gas, paint, food processing, chemical & petrochemical, paint, pulp & paper, and many more.
We distribute air operated diaphragm pumps made by Yamada and WarrenRupp.
- Self-priming, run dry, variable flow rate, compressed air, submersible
- NDP 15-80 series varying in size & capacity
- Polypropylene, kynar, groundable acetal, aluminum, stainless steel
- 1-250 GPM, 0-100’ PSI, temperatures up to 300 F
- Sealed, in-line, horizontal or vertical
- Markets: automotive, oil & gas, paint, pulp & paper, mining, chemical & petrochemical, food processing, construction